Kanye West just released his new album and people are not done with him. Jesus is King is the latest hit record of the religious rapper, but not this is what made people hate him so much.
What led to Kanye being shaded all over the place are his comments about the black culture, slavery, and Donald Trump.
The rapper T.I. believes that people are doing too much and this whole Cancel Culture thing is getting out of hand.
Hot New Hip Hop quotes Tip and reveals that he said the following:
‘I mean, to be honest with you, I just feel like if…I think it’s fake,’ T.I. said while he was on The Tamron Hall Show.
He continued and said, ‘All this Cancel Culture, I think it’s fake. I think like Jay Z said, ‘First they hate you, then they love you, then they hate you again,’ you know what I mean?’
Tip brought up Kanye west and said: ‘Now, I don’t agree with his views. There’s a lot of things that he says, a lot of positions and perspectives he speaks for that I have no agreeance with, but that’s not gon’ take away from the fact that he’s a phenomenal artist and he makes great music.’

He reportedly continued and revealed that ‘You’ll cancel him, but at the same time, someone like Gucci does blackface, you’re cool with that. So, you’ll keep wearing Gucci, but you gon’ cancel Kanye.’
Other than this, Tip recently had some pretty interesting conversation with his wife, Tiny Harris, during his podcast called ExpediTIously.


Tiny addressed more subjects, but people seemed more interested in what she had to say about the times when she and Tip were about to get a divorce back in 2016.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post