Regardless of what they have been through during their longtime relationship, it looks like T.I. and Tiny Harris are going to stay together until the end. That being said, the rapper shared their secret with the world and also raved about her and their kids.
While chatting with Tamron Hall on her talk show earlier today, T.I. mentioned that in their nearly two decades long relationship, they have never been apart!
Even during their brief split, the two were still in each other’s lives.
The host asked about that since it was all documented on their reality TV show and that is when TIP made it very clear that the rumors about them have always been ‘exaggerated’
As for the secret to staying together, he said that ‘The key to staying together, this is how people have been together for 10s, 20s and 30s of years: Don’t go nowhere. That is as simple as that. If you look at someone who has been married for 20, 40, years, there have been times that they have hated each other’s guts and wanted to turn around and just walk away. But, the sole thing that kept them together is staying together.’
Tamron asked: ‘So, are you together?’ only for the rapper and actor to answer that they ‘were never apart.’
T.I. then gushed over his wife and family, telling Tamron that: ‘I love my wife and my family and I think that goes without any saying. A lot of people just put a lot of aggregation on things. My life’s your entertainment and I understand that, but I am going to stop it when I think it is time.’

As for whether or not the two of them would ever make music together, the man was not against that idea saying: ‘I don’t know, we could.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post