Cassie Ventura, now Mrs. Fine, is getting ready to give birth in a few weeks. While her pregnancy and marriage to Alex Fine is going smoothly, she has decided to reflect on her past.
The model shared an old picture that was taken in 2017, where she revealed that she was not in a good place. Cassie confessed that she feels sad, looking at the picture because she remembers all the demons she was battling.

The model and businesswoman had this to say about her past situation: “Do you ever come across old pictures of yourself and get blown away by how much you’ve evolved? When I look at photos, it brings me back to the exact place and time where I can literally touch the feelings I was feeling, almost experiencing them all over again but with a sense of calm. It’s a form of therapy for me. Was I happy? Was I eating that day? Did I sleep the night before? What was I stressing at that moment? What front did I have up that day? ”

She went on to reveal: “This photo was of me in NY on May 31st, 2017. I feel sad for the girl in the picture because I know the personal demons she was battling, but I’m so excited for her growth to come. It’s bittersweet looking at this photo. This is a shout out to everyone on their journey! I’m still on mine, and I hope that me sharing can help others know that there is so much joy in recognizing your growth every step of the way.”


Fans are beyond happy and are praising Cassie for her journey and the changes she put in place in her life.
One person said: “Shout out to the growth and not worrying what sh*t looks like but instead what it feels like. ðŸ’•
Another fan revealed: “Definitely, with every struggle or defeat comes growth from the situation! Thanks for sharing.”
This social media user shared: “So much joy indeed. Love to you, girl! Keep healing; it looks good on ya! 
In a new interview, Cassie explained how she found out that she was pregnant: “The good old fashioned way! While it wasn’t “planned,” it also wasn’t unplanned. We were open to having kids and had just started to explore the idea when I got pregnant. It was my husband (still getting used to saying this!) that noticed I hadn’t had my period in a while. When he said something to me, I was like, “Who pays attention to that?!” Apparently, he does. So, I took a test, and it was positive! We were both over the moon!”

Cassie has grown a lot in recent years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post