Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams got real with viewers during the most recent episode when she revealed that she and her fiancé Dennis McKinley went to therapy to deal with their relationship troubles. Then she dropped the bombshell – Williams said McKinley admitted to cheating on her when she was pregnant with their seven-month-old daughter, Pilar.
Williams and McKinley went public with their whirlwind romance back in June 2018, and just three months later the Bravolebrity was pregnant and the couple was engaged. Williams gave birth to Pilar in March, but by June 2019 the couple had split.

Rumors started to swirl that McKinley had cheated on Williams, which he denied. The Detroit Equities CEO even told Us Weekly the accusations of infidelity were “false and slanderous.”
But, it turns out McKinley told Williams the truth during their emotional therapy session.
“After I heard what I needed to hear, I got up and stormed out,” said the 38-year-old. “At that point, I didn’t want to hear anymore because, for me, I had just heard my fiancé say that he actually had sex with someone while I was carrying our child. I didn’t want to hear anything else. There was nothing else I needed to hear, nothing I needed to say. I didn’t need to know the reasons. I didn’t need to know anything else.”
After that, Williams kicked McKinley out of her house and he took back her 13-carat engagement ring. But, the breakup didn’t stick, and they got back together just a few weeks later.

During the episode, Williams admitted that she wished she would just wake up and all of this be a dream and didn’t actually happen. Williams said the movie keeps playing in her head – all of their special moments – because she and McKinley were creating a family together. And, it was hurtful to think that it wasn’t real.
Porsha Williams and Dennis McKinley have apparently worked things out, and she says that they are taking things day by day to rebuild their relationship and make sure their foundation is where they want it to be so they can have a strong family.
She also posted a selfie with McKinley recently on Instagram, and in the caption she wrote, “Love you baby” and added the hashtag #ThickNThin.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post