Porsha Williams just shared a really exciting announcement for her fans who are now in awe. This is because they can get to meet their idol soon – this week, on October 6th.
Porsha wrote: ‘I’ll be at the Chicago Women’s Expo on Sunday, October 6 @ 1 pm! Get in for free when you show this flyer at the door, and don’t forget there will be free makeovers, massages, shopping, food sampling, DIY workshops and more!
@uwexpo #ultimatewomensexpo #chicagowomensexpo’
Someone told her: ‘if you come to san diego, I will be there and help promote for you!!
Another follower said: ‘If only it’s that simple, I’d be there in a heartbeat, just to see ur face.. But I am far away in west/Africa.’
One other commenter posted: ‘I bought my ticket a long time ago i can’t wait to see you.’
Someone else wrote: ‘Omg I can’t wait Porsha! Bells on this mommy been waiting on this like.
A fan told Porsha: ‘I’ll be there from Chicago looking forward to meeting you Porsche I’ve been watching you since you started the show and I’m so happy that you are happy in your life and you have a beautiful baby, and your career is going well.’
Another fan said: ‘@porsha4real I would’ve loved to be there. I will be out of town this weekend. God Bless you. I wish I could meet you. I live in the area.’
In other news, Porsha just cannot catch a break from being accused of being pregnant, and it looks like some fans can go quite far in their attempts to uncover the truth.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post