Toya Wright surprised her fans with some pics from a vacay. She posted a few photos on her social media account, and she hinted at the fact that she’s somewhere nice these days. Check out her new photos on IG.
‘My favorite scarf goes everywhere with me. @beforebedheadz,’ Toya captioned one of her posts.
Someone commented: ‘I love it and love your hustle Keeping making big moves it’s truly inspiring ’

A follower said: ‘That’s a nice color on you little Gorgeous Queen ’ and one fan posted this: ‘Go ahead Toya. U look pretty in your pink. U go girl & pose.’
One commenter wrote: ‘Where is this? I need to be here!! Nursing school is kicking my butt!’ and someone responded: ‘she in Mexico.’
A fan told Toya: ‘Well I see that this tippie toe stands has become a trend now show out to @angelasimmons inside joke for the shorties lol cute pic still.’
Someone gushed over the gorgeous view and said: ‘View is very beautiful. I love you all so much. I love you all friendship. You all family are so close. God Bless you all.’
A follower gushed over Toya: ‘You so blessed we so proud of our Black Sistas doing they thing I give props when due ’

Not too long ago, Toya impressed fans with a recent post.
She has been using some weight loss products for quite a while now.
And even if her fans did not necessarily trust these at first, seeing Toya posting about them all the time and sharing before and after posts regarding her body boosted their confidence in the products.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post