Kim Kardashian shared some Flinstones-related pics for Halloween, and the only thing that’s off in the pics is the fact that Chicago West had to be photoshopped in the photo. Check out the pics and Kim’s explanation:
‘This family pic was such a challenge because Chicago was so scared of Dino! LOL We tried to explain and show her that it was just daddy, but she didn’t get the concept yet! So shout out to the photographer for editing her in & making our family Flinstones dreams come true!’ Kim captioned her post.
Somoene said: ‘Since you’re Betty and Psalm is Bam Bam, why not just have Kanye be Barney Rubble?…’ and a fan posted: ‘Omg! Girl you worked your butt off for these. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4U7KNqALJK/
One other commenter wrote: ‘my guy, Kanye is inside that Dino suit, I cannot believe it ’
Another follower posted this: ‘Soooo them could put one of the kids as the dinosaur  poor Kanye @dayna_marie.k.’
A follower said, ‘Omg is Kanye in the Dino suit  @em_sowilson I’m obsessed with this fam now.’
One of Kim’s fans said: ‘When they said that she was edited in I noticed how weird her legs look’
Another Instagrammer posted: ‘I was scared of “ big people “ at that age to. I’ll never forget going to chuckie cheese hiding under the tables.’
Someone else wrote: ‘I had a feeling! I knew something was off! All graphic designer bet are like ’

In other news, not too long ago, it’s been revealed that Kim is headed to the big screen alongside one of Hollywood’s hottest stars.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post