Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams has decided to spill all the tea on the reports that her fiancé, Dennis McKinney, cheated on her.
Porsha, who welcomed adorable baby girl Pilar Jhena not long ago, also went through the pain of splitting from Dennis.

The pair eventually reconciled, but their wedding is on pause as they have decided to take things slow.
Many people have wondered was there any truth to the rumors that Dennis was unfaithful.

Porsha has decided to tell the truth, and he did sleep with at least one other woman during their romance.
She revealed: “Dennis has moved out. It’s been about four or five days. We were arguing about something I found on his phone that I found to be inappropriate, and then, that’s when I realized he was unfaithful to me while I was carrying our child. There are a lot of crazy rumors about Dennis in the blogs, and I had questions about the situation, and I just feel like I haven’t gotten the total truth.”

She went on to say: “I just don’t understand. I keep going to sleep at night thinking I’m going to wake up, and it’s not going to be true. Like, the only reason I keep answering his phone calls is because I keep thinking that he’s going to say the one thing to make me believe that this isn’t happening. This is my family. I wanted a family, and this is what we’ve been working on and then this. Like, what? It’s like it’s gotta be a bad dream or a joke.”
These days it is nothing but love between the pair.

Porsha recently shared a sweet photo with Dennis and had this caption: “Ok funny story… so my fiancé and I were supposed to go to the BET awards but I couldn’t figure out how to put together a hip hop look in Versace late notice  *I’m lame lol… so since we didn’t go I was like lemme get boo a lil surprise gift (robe) and just so happen he was thinking the same thing lol ! So I run to give him his bag, and he was like what?… and then he gives me his (belt & shoes) lol great love minds think alike  #LoversLane #PjsParents @pilarjhena Nursery by @neffiwalker.”

Porsha is keeping it real.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post