Erica Mena shared a new photo on her social media account that has fans in awe. She also makes sure to tell the world that she definitely knows her worth. Check out the photo below.
‘I’m so aware of myself, who I am and what I offer. No one can tell me $hit. – @mr_guerra,’ Erica captioned her photo.
A fan told her: ‘Erica you are slaying this pregnancy. 

Someone else also praised Erica and said: ‘I’ve seen a lot of pregnancy pictures, but by far, Erica’s pictures have been the best. She’s setting the bar high. I thought the ones she and Safaree took together were good, but she outdoes herself each picture.👌🏾
One other fan said: ‘These pregnancy photos tho  you’re killing this pregnancy. 
Another fan told the mommy to be: ‘Erica you may just possibly be having the greatest pregnancy slay of all times ’
Someone else believes that ‘This confidence that came along with this baby is amazing love it.’
Another shocked commenter asked: ‘How are you killin this pregnancy like this? you need to thank your daughter. she got u lookin ’
A person admires Erica as well: ‘I admire every strength you show you make me want to do better as a single mother with a son you are a queen #believethat.’

Just the other day, Erica told her fans on social media that it’s time to meet her and Safaree’s ‘new baby’ but she was referring at a gift that the rapper made her – a cute pooch!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post