Happy birthday, Diddy! Diddy celebrated his 50th birthday, and he made sure to offer gratitude to everyone who sent him a kind thought for his anniversary.
He also shared an emotional video on his social media account.
‘THANK YOU ALL FOR ALWAYS LOVING, SUPPORTING and PRAYING for me always!  It’s HALFTIME. Now LET’S GO!!!! #DIDDY50 ’ Diddy captioned his post.
A friend told him: ‘Happy bday King! A true inspiration to generations ’

Somoene else posted: ‘Happy Birthday @diddy What you’ve built can only be matched by your continued growth and legacy. It would be easy to stop after all you’ve done…but as you told us “Can’t Stop, Won’t stop.” Blessed to see what God has for your second half ’
One other person wrote: ‘Happy birthday tooo yaaaa!!!! Haaaaapppyyy birthday tooooo ya! ’ while another pal wrote: ‘Happy Birthday OG! Thank you for the countless opportunities you’ve given me throughout these years 🙏🏻
Another friend said: ‘I’ve known you for over half of your already half-life. I love you, and I will always be there beside you.. supporting you and watching you continue to grow and to be the amazing human, father, businessman, and friend that you are. Love you. 
A diehard fan told Diddy: ‘Many many more to come. I thank you for setting up an example of how black men should carry themselves. I thank you. My father passed away when I was very young. I did not have too many examples of us of color to look up to. So again thank you and God bless you and your family’
Diddy made headlines not too long ago when he brought news for his fans.
Actually, he had some good news and also some bad news. Recently, Rolling Stone celebrated the influential careers of Diddy and DJ Khaled, as well.
At one point, Diddy made it very clear that he is looking to help create artists who have the talent that Notorious B.I.G. had.

On the other hand, he said that he’s in ‘semi-retirement.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post