Porsha Williams just shared some diet-related advice on her social media account in a couple of new videos. Some followers appreciated the effort but others don’t agree with what Porsha had to share.
‘I am busy #teamipartner, which means I don’t always have time to get a healthy meal on the go, and it’s impossible to get all my vitamins and greens daily. I started using @teamiblends Greens Superfood Powder a few weeks ago because I felt so off track with my health,’ Porsha began her post.
She continued and told her fans that ‘Just a scoop a day in my tumbler, and I’m good to go! I can do this for my health and you queens can too! Get back on track and save 25% using PORSHA on Teami’s site! #thankyouteami.’

One follower asked her: ‘What are u selling exactly Porsha, did this and does this really work for you? Please be truthful ’
Another commenter told the RHOA star: ‘I have been waiting for some dieting/weight loss tips from you because I have a similar body built & it’s so hard to drop those pounds but you seem to do it so easily @porsha4real Ordering right now—on it’
A fan said: ‘Do what works for you and do what is right for you.’
There were also a bunch of haters in the comments who accused Porsha of only promoting such products for money even though they are not healthy.
Someone else offered their own piece of advice to Porsha and said: ‘@porsha4real try #iasotea & lose 5lbs in 5 days. Get even better results with #tlcproducts try the CBD tea, NRG, & Nutra Burst liquid multivitamin. All you need is water and they come in small individual sachets for on the go busy ppl like you. The link is in my bio, and if you sign up as a life-changer, you get added perks. #cbdtea #iasotea.’
Other than this, Porsha is living her best life these days.
She’s back together with Dennis McKinley for a while now, and they are raising baby Pilar Jhena.

She just shared a video featuring herself on her social media account, and she’s telling fans and followers that she misses being pregnant.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post