Tamar Braxton told her fans that she’d be coming home, and they can meet her. She said that she would be singing a song or two, but it’s best to check out her post and announcement below.
‘Bethesda,MD I’m coming HOME!!! Get your tix today! They’re going fast! 2 shows @bethesdablues Nov 15 & 16 BBJLIVE.COM ….  i dunno maybe I’ll sing a new song or two🤷🏽‍♀️ see ya there’ Tamar captioned her post on social media.

Someone said: ‘I gotta take a road trip to MD! Def wanna see you 💙’ and another follower posted: ‘Really Tay meet and greet already sold out ’
One Instagrammer wrote this: ‘Love you sis cane we get some vocals missin that voice ’
One other fan told Tamar: ‘I keep hoping you’ll be in my state, I need to hit up a meet and greet. I’ll even pay for lunch for us  lol. @tamarbraxton.’
Someone else asked Tamar for new music: ‘@tamarbraxton when will we be getting some new music, since you have a new love? I know there’s got to be some musical influence there…. we are waiting’
One of Tamar’s fans gushed over her: ‘I know you gonna tear that stage up like you usually do and your voice is amazing Tay Tay ’
Just the other day, Tamar told her fans that her weekend was ruined due to this reason.

While some of her followers found this funny, there were a lot of people who understood where she’s coming from.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post