Kandi Burruss makes her fans laugh with the coolest video she shared in a while. She found an auto-tune app, so she hopped online and started freestyling. Check her out below.
‘I decided to do a freestyle with this auto-tune app I found. I’m in Chicago bored in my room away from my family so I decided to do a freestyle…  I picked a beat off of the app ( @volocoapp )so I don’t know who made the track. Sorry. Much love to you whoever you are  #ImakeUpSongsAboutAnything #ThisIsWhatHappensWhenImAloneTooLong,’ Kandi captioned her funny video.
Someone said: ‘The question is, do you?  Issa hit!!!’ and a follower posted: ‘You’re insane! That sounds actually so good lmao.’
One other commenter wrote: ‘Why don’t you post money making Monday’s no more,’ and a fan posted this: ‘Sadly, lots of folks viewing this have no idea you are a living legend. Much respect.’
A follower posted: ‘Man Kandi this is why we Love You  how you just make a whole song , that actually sounds good as fu*k , just  Give  her, her flowers 
Someone else also gushed over Kandi and said: ‘“..I don’t care if you don’t check for me, especially if you don’t have a check for me, but you better respect me..” – @kandi we stan an entrepreneurial Queen! 
In other news, Kandi is probably counting the days until she goes back on tour with her crew for the Dungeon show.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post